Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay motors

does anyone have a contact in the ebay motors department to discuss the compatibility feature and the national guaranteed fitment campaign? thanks

Increase in Negative Feedback and Seller Behavior

Today the feedback doesn't do much. Sellers lie and then walk away for any unhappy customers. I am reading an increased amount of negative feedback and sellers who snap back and basically tell the buyer to get lost. Today's buyer needs to always use ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accepting returns & buyer feedback protection

I currently don’t accept returns, but I’d like to start due to the negative feedback protection and to start building more trust with my customers. When I open the return options, I am left with a few choices as far as the return time window goes: 14...

FB marketplace scam?

Car is posted on Facebook 1st email Hi, the 2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 3.5L engine with only 116,800 KM. The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very wel...

Resolved! Car buying

Is jannette crump who claims her husband died 4 months ago and is about to go out of the country on military leave legit? She says she has a 2008 nissan altima for sale for $800 and I have got an invoice from ebay motors and tells how to pay and the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Be careful !! Look out for fraudulent buyers!!

I sold full working engine, after few days, buyer send photo, and says the engine is not working. See what photos he sent and what engine I sent to him Do you think ebay support will help me? recognize criminal activity? and when such buyers will dis...

Screenshot 2023-09-19 144542.png Screenshot 2023-09-19 144557.png Screenshot 2023-09-19 144601.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors