Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift Cards

Does eBay offer gift cards especially for use on eBay Motors purchases? I have some in laws I would like to treat with them as christmas gifts......

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should General Motors be Rebranded to General Joke?

The last ten years of so for GM have been a joke. The products are dismal and they are losing market share left and right. The company that built your old daddy's '57 Chevy is bankrupt and no longer exists. I'd suggest either liquidating the entire e...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it a Sacam

So my dad saw this fourwheeler AD on Facebook, he sent a message to the lady ta was "selling it", she said to sent an email and provided a email address, we sent the inquiry email, and they said they have to sell it cause they are going to be deploye...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay Motors announces the eBay Guaranteed Fit Program

I cannot wait for this to roll out and the giant mess it is going to create. To start with ebays compatibility chart is far from being even close to being correct!!! Example the chart lists a 1968 Charger R/T as having a 318 ci v8....SORRY no such ca...

reimbursement under ebay vpp ?

I purchased a vehicle from an ebay listing on September 25. paid for it in full but sellers did not deliver the vehicle or its title and they do not respond to my phone calls or emails. I filed a request ( October 14 th ) under ebay's vpp , I was adv...

buyers not paying on ebay motors

I have listed a a vehicle on E bay twice both time the buyers bid to the the reserve but never even bothered to answer their emails after they won the bid so I have paid the listing fees but have not sold the car after checking the Buyers feed they b...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should General Motors GM Be Dissolved?

I am wondering with our world economy if there is any reason for GM to continue. Years ago, they were the premier auto builder but today, their products are laughable. Keep in mind that this is NOT the same company that built your granddaddy's Oldsmo...

• 26 replies
  • 2 helpful

how to file a claim

i would like to fill a claim on ebay motors buyer protection 

Wandrn

After almost 20 years together since we first met on the Car Chat board, Bill passed away after a long illness on Oct. 21, 2023.

Garage knows my cars!!??

Just looked at eBay garage for the first time, how on earth does it know what my cars are? I have never out any details about them into eBay, or bought any parts etc.... Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors