Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Your time is money

i think  Customer service is for brilliant people, Don’t keep me hanging

Is anyone having issues listing steering wheels?

I understand that ebay will only allow "approved sellers" to sell airbags. However, I would like to list a few steering wheels that I have. No airbags are included, it is only the steering wheel. When I try to list one I get a message stating that on...

Resolved! Autochecks Loan / Lien Records

I am interested in buying a vehicle on ebay, but the autocheck report on the vehicle notes that there is a loan/lien record. From what I see online, this may just mean that the owner of the vehicle has not paid off their autoloan. I am concerned that...

Asesorios para autos

Hola ase unos cuantos dias compre unas macaras para mi auto el cual no se pude poner pues le queda pequeña trate de enviar pero m pidieron el chipping level de caja de compra pues yo pague el costo…pues no le saque las fotos …por esa razón m serraron...

What happened to all the Facebook scams?

I checked in tonight and was hoping to see a bunch of nice used vehicles for 800-1200 dollars, free delivery, 30 day eBay guarantee, blahblah but there ain't none. Used to be there were 100s. Can y'all find any?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scam by persons posing as eBay Motors.

I'm trying to buy a car thru Craigslist. The owner contacted me and said that she was contacting eBay Motors to send an invoice so that I could pay them (not her) and they would ship the car. Craigslist specifically says NOT to send money in any form...

Why was e-bay motors changed to look up cars, the format is nuts!

It use to be you clicked on collectors cars, it brought up makes, click on Chevrolet and go, now you have to waste time going back and fourth to years etc. Anyway, I am not going to go threw the time it takes to see what you want, the old way worked,...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay motors classic car viewing

Is there anyway to get back the old format for viewing classic cars on eBay motors? Thanks in advance. Ps the new way is awful.

Vehicle scam

Hi, I posted the 1998 Chevy Silverado z71 for my sister. If you are interested in buying it you can send her an email at: carter26v@gmail. com and she will send you more details and pictures. Thanks!It gets betterHi again,As I mentioned in my previou...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to sell an RV on eBay

I have done it before but it has been many years and the eBay site has changed a lot. I can't figure out how to list my RV for sale on eBay. Can anybody give me a tip?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for advice from used car dealers

Hello! I have a seat cover business that I have found success selling direct to consumer but I am looking to expand to selling to used car dealers. The business launched 15 months ago and from my experience people love my seat covers, so I am looking...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors