Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying Parts to Solve Vehicle Problems

In between my other activities, I enjoy reading forum posts where George, Barney and Elmer try to diagnose a modern vehicle without a scan tool. The stories are all the same. They go on eBay or another site, buy a part, put it on and nothing changes....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Trade mark violations

How is it that sellers can title an item on ebay as being a motorcraft product but in the description it says unbranded and send you a piece of china's junk?

Resolved! Payment through the site

I have completed a car purchase transaction and the payment remains, but I would like to pay via the site.please inform me

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Exhaust Not Being Indexed In Search Results

Hello,I was listing a Vance and Hines exhaust system and noticed that it wasn't showing up in the search results for the item. I researched this issue and noticed found out that it takes around 24 hours for a listing to properly show up. I waited unt...

Games People Play with Dealers

As a licensed dealer for 20 years, I enjoyed a revenue stream from the vehicle sales as well as a repair shop. Here are a few memorable moments about the games that people play. We are looking at several vehicles like yours... Thank you for your cons...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Motors

 just I want to know if it’s real 

1431C37E-76EE-427A-8EAC-C512ED8BC37B.jpeg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

No More Scams Posts - Needs New Category

Reading through the rules of the board, posts about scams that occur outside of eBay Motors (regardless of how eBay is mentioned) should not be on this board. All should be removed and the rules followed. That includes pinning posts that reference sc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Parts for 1930 Ford Model A E Brake Handle and Cross Shaft

I picked up this container of many (50 or so) parts which are carefully bagged and labelled to be for a "30 Ford A E Brake Handle and Cross Shaft," although not all the pieces are indicated to be for that specific section of a 1930 Ford Model A. I ha...

IMG_0829.JPG IMG_0832.JPG IMG_0831.JPG

help identify , is this a BUCO SEARS helmet ?

Hi, what kind of helmet is this, sears buco? or sears or buco etc..i google lens, and the results show me sears buco, i didnd find any words / markings on the helme, other than the size, the words on the snap button is from the visor onlysince it was...

DSC04130.JPG DSC04139.JPG DSC04140.JPG DSC04141.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors