Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Should I send buyer photo of title?

I have a couple of questions for the community.I recently sold a project classic car on Ebay Motors. The buyer has already paid the $500 deposit, and they are scheduling for a carrier to pick up the vehicle later this week. Today I got a message from...

1935 Chrysler Airflow Hood Ornament

I'm restoring a 1935 Chrysler Airflow. While I have most of the original brightwork, the hood ornament is missing. I'm hopeful to find a seller. Thank you.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

car salesman not answering

Hi, I need help. Buy a car at auction on Thursday night. That same day I paid the $500 deposit and I sent a message to the seller to agree to pay the difference. On Friday I sent him another message and nothing and yesterday Sunday another. But the s...

Resolved! order cancellation

the seller made changes on shipping price and accept my offer i want to cancel my order

New motors format

Having been on ebay for over 20 years and bought and sold many vehicles -- i just want to say i DO NOT like the new format -- why is it that ebay techs do not seem to understand the old saying -- 'if it aint broke -- dont fix it '-------- just my $.o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Searching

How do you do a general search for all vehicles for sale? It is making me pick a category then a specific vehicle. I don't want that, I want to look at every vehicle for sale near me. I am not interested in singling out just one vehicle in order to d...

mercedes body parts

i am looking for good second hard front end mercedes parts for sedans up to 2018. looking for a full container to be shipped to South Africa. Thanks Rickey

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Motorcycle Auctions

Does anyone but me think that motorcycle section was MUCH better before it got changed a few years back?I just looked at an Ad and aside from the model, pictures, and price, it told me little. I’ve found searching for a specific bike much more diffic...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buying a motor home on eBay

Does this look like a scam? The is advertising her motor home for sale from EBay Logistics Dept??? ”The RV is already at eBay Logistic Department in Montana, created and ready to go. The Logistic Department will deliver the RV to your home.The paymen...

Beauty and the Beast - Mercedes Style

Mercedes E63 AMG As other automakers fumble around attempting to produce a performance vehicle, Mercedes engineers rolled their eyes at those attempts and built the E63 AMG.Built on their E-Class mid-sized platform, the E63 features a huge 5.5L V8 tw...

2013-mercedes-benz-e63-amg (1).jpg 2013-mercedes-benz-e63-amg (2).jpg 2013-mercedes-benz-e63-amg (3).jpg 2013-mercedes-benz-e63-amg.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another scam going around Facebook

I was browsing for a trailer box in Facebook marketplace I got in contact with this lady I saw kind of same message here but with a car will post what she send me on her email, I just saw same modus operandi on another tread here so be careful!!! My ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Motors <ebay-support@invoice-motor.com> (SCAM)

eBay sent this message to .Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. eBay™ Buyer Protection - Invoice ID# 9348563495375- Dear Adolph Scissum, You are receiving this e-mail because Louise Jackson, has selected eBay Ve...

ximba32

disculpe quisera saber al comprar en esta plataforma como se maneja el envio de paquetes y si es a domicilio o en paqueteria,teniendo encuenta que me ubico en merida,yucatan mexico

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

does ebay store vehicles people are selling?

I was interested in buying a truck from a lady who then informed me she moves out of state but made a deal with ebay to store and handle the transaction for her and deliver the truck. Is this a scam or does ebay do this for people?. Thank you in adva...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors