Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

classic car change

whos very stupid idea was it to change collector / classic car format very stupid mistake on ebays part wont ever use it again.

listings removed scrap catalytic converter

HelloFirst post . Have had several messages from eBay about the wording /category of my listingsHave now been trying to list Using the words " Scrap Catalytic Converter " with parts only as the condition the category has been "Business and Industrial...

Sale Drop In Ebay Motors

Is everyone going through a drop in sale volume since the year beginning due to newly introduced higher taxes on Imports and Exports across globe.Anything that can be improvised to overcome this issue.

Lies Told by Sellers

The vehicle only needs a few little things to be perfect. There are so many problems with this heap that the only daylight that I will ever see is when I charlie unload this thing on someone else. I have too many projects so I am letting this one go....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tunners and Programmers

We are in the process of taking down all of our vehicle turners, eBay has implemented a new policy "Any tuner, device or software that can modify vehicle performance, even if it does not remap the ECU or ECM or is described as diagnosticHowever this ...

Where did collector car site go?

They took away collector car site, I've used it for 22yrs both to buy an sell. I look at it just about every nite. Now its gone. Instead they send you to classic cars site. Horrible to use, and I bet sellers are going to take a big hit in views of th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 11 helpful

EBay wants me to pay return shipping based on pure confusion

I ordered a set of Toyota branded car door weather stripping from a seller based in Sri Lanka. Since the part was expensive, so I double checked the part against my saved vehicle "2000 Avalon" and eBay reported "This fits your vehicle" before purchas...

Resolved! Should I send buyer photo of title?

I have a couple of questions for the community.I recently sold a project classic car on Ebay Motors. The buyer has already paid the $500 deposit, and they are scheduling for a carrier to pick up the vehicle later this week. Today I got a message from...

1935 Chrysler Airflow Hood Ornament

I'm restoring a 1935 Chrysler Airflow. While I have most of the original brightwork, the hood ornament is missing. I'm hopeful to find a seller. Thank you.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

car salesman not answering

Hi, I need help. Buy a car at auction on Thursday night. That same day I paid the $500 deposit and I sent a message to the seller to agree to pay the difference. On Friday I sent him another message and nothing and yesterday Sunday another. But the s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors