Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund after 90 days

hello everyone,my products have 12 months warranty, and I have one customer for whom I need to refund.but, I can't do it from eBay anymore because the order is more than 90 days old.how do you all proceed in situations like that? the average price of...

phone calls to eBay always state they are closed

When a vehicle is not as described in the ad and I decide not to purchase after physically inspecting (ie. told by buyer it had a B&M transmission when only the shifter was B&M=fraud), the seller put a strike on my account. This has happened twice in...

Never sold on ebay motors before, trying to help my mom

So my mom wants to sell a vehicle and asked if I could put it up on ebay motors. She is expecting to get around $17,000 for the car, but how much would paypal take if the person paid through paypal? I saw that ebay motors takes $750, so she would hav...

Facebook Scams are back in droves

Tonight, Marketplace is being flooded with vehicle scams again, and I mean 100s an hour. The scams are mostly being intercepted, but the battle is intense, some times one scam will get through but it's amazing to see scambots fighting detectbots. Eve...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Scammers

Scammers using eBay invoices have moved up to payment by Amex gift cards instead of eBay gift cards. Also first time I have ever seen one that wasn't a G-mail address. This one was using a Comcast.net address.No I did not fall for it. Yes I ran virus...

2012 Scamp 16’ Camping.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

scam or not

is this a scam or not? ebay-motors@llc-payments.com

Resolved! SCAM! On "OFFER-UP" USING EBAY MOTORS

Ad on Offer Up reads: " $1200 POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS NICE COLD AIR A/C 2009 Nissan Altima S"This is the content of the email she sent me:"Hi.My name is Julie Beck and I'm emailing you regarding the 2009 Nissan Altima S that I have for sale. It is...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 36 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Seller asking for date of birth and a wire transfer?

I just completed a best offer on ebay motors, and now the seller is asking for my full name, phone number, date of birth, a wire transfer.Not having ever completed a transaction on ebay motors, I'm not sure if this is normal. I could see all this bei...

Resolved! Selling on eBay Motors - are you aware?

I listed a car care set on eBay motors and just sold it. I was told I couldn't send an invoice because it is listed in eBay motors and that eBay will send it for me. But I will never get a copy of that invoice as I could and would if I was selling an...

Resolved! Rims

Can anyone help Me? I have 1 Aluminum Alloy 18in. Rim. Does Anyone know how I can sell it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

offer

Hi, I want to bid on a product but ebay doesn't accept it https://www.ebay.com/itm/224770021097?hash=item34555656e9:g:DugAAOSwkZBh0KyN&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsAr%2FSWpAFVSVBmF5HP%2B0Ic9CHA1ZuR92%2BdrdQysuvtfeDPAQQCK9XHSgz9QFFGUOyQe%2Fs0YE3YVPrGHDMqvZae...

review offer

When I accept the seller's offer, ebay declines, see the form I sent you There is an issue processing your request. This is what eBay says

Most Marked as Helpful Authors