Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Preferred cleaning product for used auto parts?

I've been using traditional Windex and paper towels for years to clean auto/ motorcycle parts before listing. I've noticed lately it seems to be leaving streaks to the point I need to re-wipe the whole thing down, never had this issue before. Curious...

Resolved! Stored Vehicles

How do I remove vehicles from my personal vehicle drop down list that I no longer own?

feedback

How do you retract a negative feedback comment you made about a seller? 

Error Code 34

Hello, I am trying to upload using the bulk listing tool. Whenever I try uploading the template I am getting an error. Says that the error 34 is because of the item category being invalid but I'm using the one they suggested Any help would me appreci...

Ebay Motors Logo shipping supplies

I've been suggesting to everyone I could the past couple years, that there should be Ebay Motors Logo shipping supplies. now I see in one of their TV ads and one of the banner ads on the site, them showing someone opening a carton with Ebay Motors Pa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Car parts diagrams

I tripped across an article from 2018 that talks about buyers being able to shop by using parts diagrams Is this still available? I can't find it, so I'm assuming not? Thanks

Seller Nonsense - It Gets Old!

I expressed an interest in a vehicle for sale on eBay. Let's just say it has been for sale for several months now and has been through two price reductions. This is a premium performance vehicle and those are hard to sell. The number of buyers is lim...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay International Shipping (EIS) Program ISSUES

We had been using eBay Global Shipping Program (GSP) prior to the update to Ebay International Shipping (EIS) Program with no issues and ever since the update to EIS we have experienced issues. First, we had issues with eBay support not providing us ...

I got an invoice

I have gotten an invoice about a vehicle I was going to purchase I just wanted to check and see if it is real

Car scam using Ebay

I have a car seller from craigslist who sent me an invoice from Ebay to process the car. I am certain it is fake although Ebay service provides no email to forward it to I hold it in my email and its useless. I believe the phone number they have you ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Zero feedback sellers

I'm looking to buy a big ticket item on Ebay Motors and a lot of the listings I'm watching have sellers with zero feedback and a one-sentence description. What's the worst that could happen if I bid on an item and win? The one I'm most interested in ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors