cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW EBAY MOTORS LAYOUT

WORST LAYOUT EVER.

I used to just browse local cars ending in a few hours and now you cant do it.  No wonder Craigslist and facebook classifieds just keep growing.... BECAUSE ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO BROWSE AND LIST STUFF PLUS JUST LOOK AROUND.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

NEW EBAY MOTORS LAYOUT

The new lay out, should be put to rest. It is very hard to do the simple things like get a print out of last weeks sales, give feedback and all the things needed to do to be a seller and keep records for tax reasons. I wish they would give me the option of the old way to do my book keeping and records printing. I do not want the new format!!!!!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

NEW EBAY MOTORS LAYOUT

Hey Norton!! 😉 (Sorry, I just had to say that!)

Not only does the constant change suck, because just when you got used to one thing, they change it, and you have to figure out and get used to something new....but every time they "improve" something, it always means more clicking (usually much more!) to accomplish what you used to be able to do with one click or on one page.

They try and "simplify" everything- which means that they make it look plain and simple (in reality: You see less, and get less information), but you then have to do a lot more work in order to see the info which used to be there in plain sight just for the looking.

It's getting to the point where i just want to wash my hands of this whole thing. I don't sell here personally; I list for a client- but it's just not worth the aggrevation anymore, even though I am paid well for it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

NEW EBAY MOTORS LAYOUT

Everything is now geared to please the Millennials.  The more tapping and clicking, the better they like it.  Makes them feel and sound like they are busy even though they are accomplishing very little.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply