cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see only entire cars on Ebay motors? Not parts or accessories.

I want a certain make and model within a range of years, and I get thousands of accessories and parts, when all I want to see is complete cars, you know, that I can drive.    How do I see only cars?

I also want the car to be of a certain color but even though I know there are two cars listed now of that color adding the color just gave little trim accessories.    Is there any way to search on cars of a particular color if the seller didn't mention color in the title, which they seem never to do?  

(even though another search word is convertible, which I thought would limit the search to complete cars, there are 1000's of parts that fit convertibles, so it didn't help.)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

340 views. Zero replies. I want to know the same thing. It's probably a fairly simple find, but this is ridiculous in the sense that,,, where did the vehicles go? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@johnnycopilot 

Using a desktop browser, if you start at ebay.com, and hover your mouse cursor over the "motors" category heading at the top you should see some options. Click on "Cars and Trucks" and you will wind up here:

https://www.ebay.com/b/Cars-Trucks/6001/bn_1865117

From there you can shop for a particular make or model, shop by year or era, or use the other filters on the left side of the page to narrow your search in a variety of ways including by exterior color. You can also enter search terms in the search field to search the entire category.

If you are using the eBay app, tap the "categories" button on the main page and scroll down to select "eBay motors" and "see all".

Message 3 of 3
latest reply