cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High volume sellers promo, create 3 vehicle listings, get next 3 with no insertion fee.

Just got this offer from Ebay today. Must be the first time in 10 years they have done a vehicle promo. Does that mean business for Ebay Motors is down? Or is it to appease sellers from the jacked up reserve auction fee coming next month?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

High volume sellers promo, create 3 vehicle listings, get next 3 with no insertion fee.

With search always being so screwed-up, and making it so hard for even veteran users to easily find the vehicles they are looking for- much less new users, I'd imagine that listings are seriously declining.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@atikovi wrote:

Just got this offer from Ebay today. Must be the first time in 10 years they have done a vehicle promo. Does that mean business for Ebay Motors is down? Or is it to appease sellers from the jacked up reserve auction fee coming next month?

I received a vehicle promo about 3 months ago. Have no use for it. Really could use a 500 free fixed price promo as of this moment though.Man Happy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@lex-talon wrote:

@atikovi wrote:

I received a vehicle promo about 3 months ago. Have no use for it. Really could use a 500 free fixed price promo as of this moment though.Man Happy

HAHA I can make more on one vehicle promo than 500 FP promos with a fraction of the work.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply