cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone used MotoLister?

Has anyone used MotoLister software for listing motorcycle parts? Do you like it? Thinking of using it when my husband breaks down bikes.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Has anyone used MotoLister?

Depending on what you or he have used in the past as a listing tool, you may really like it.  I'd say the UI is quite similar to Turbo Lister,  in that it feels pretty dated, but it's much quicker at listing creation, almost instantly uploading when you click the forward arrow.  I don't care for the lack of a listing confirmation and the first few times you list it can catch you off guard since you don't know the forward arrow is the "list now" link, it just does it.  You can setup "Part Templates" so that the shipping, returns, & payments are always the same for an item like a CDI for example.   It will generate titles and descriptions for you, based on the templates and a few check boxes to personalize the listing or item condition, that is pretty cool except that the titles are really more like pre-Casini search, sort of keyword stuffed instead of specific to the item, but it's easy to edit.  That said, it does fill out parts compatibility if you enter the part number, and it does pretty well with basic compatibility, much better than eBay's compatibility engine, at least in my opinion,  but when you have an item that fits multiple motorcycle models and sizes, it does fall a little short with adding all those for you.   The best part though,  it has a free trial for the pro version so you can give it a whirl for 30 days and see if it fits the bill.    I'd say that if you've been listing by using Sell Your Item, Selling Manager Pro, or Turbo Lister, I think it's a nice upgrade, but if you've been using a listing application like GarageSale or InkFrog, then you might be a little disappointed with the UI and the limited  customization/templates.  

Message 2 of 2
latest reply