cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOES ANYONE HAVE ADVICE ON SELLING MOTORCYCLE PARTS. MOSTLY TITLES

ID LIKE TO KNOW WHATS THE BEST ORDER TO LIST A PART. MAKE MODLE YEAR TYPE COMPATABILITY ECT. AND SHOULD I LIST DIFFRENT WAYS OF TO SAY A MODEL 1994-1997 OR 1994 1995 1996 OR 94 95 96 OR 94-96 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX9R OR ZX-9R OR ZX900 OR 900 OR ALL, SWINGARM SWING ARM REAR SWINGARM....SUCH AS THIS EXAMPLE. ANY ADVICE WILL BE HELPFULL. THANKS ALOT.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay does not allow you to sell titles.  In many states it is also against the law.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I think he is talking about the titles of his listings.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Keep in mind that the first three words are the biggest key to being seen in search.

Don't worry about it sounding  like a complete sentence. Get to the point of what the item is, and then list after that, the corresponding descriptive words.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

😄 😄
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I would say "Kawasaki Swingarm #33001" and add a single line in the description identifying the bike it came off of. (i.e., "removed from a 1994 ZX9R")

If it's a new part, just list the full part number.

Keyword spam is distracting and doesn't guarantee a part will fit; and the more explicit and precise you get with the models and years, the more likely it is your customer will find the part doesn't fit his bike.

Anyone who wants to check compatibility can go to a manual or cheapcycleparts.com and find out for themselves what part number they need.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply