cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dirt bike PARTS WANTED- UNO?, DESERT FOX? POWERSPORT?

My son has a 150cc dirt bike. The only brand names we can find are Powersport, Uno and Desert Fox. Can any one help us find parts for this? Thanks
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

erize
Enthusiast
The Uno Desert Fox is made by LOCN industries. Hope this helps your search.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Must be a China import, I ain't never heard of a ???Uno before.......but U-know, I ain't seen everthing yet...LOL

Seriously, if there is not a dealer local, your'e in trouble getting parts for a lot of the flood of overseas bikes that are wannabe Hondas, etc. and from what I have heard, the bikes are not well built like the Japanese ones, the internal hard parts like pistons, etc are soft metal and don't last, then you kant get parts- you are better off spending a little more money for a name brand. (Like Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, and Kawasaki.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello,

Are you still interested in buying parts or the complete UNO Powersport (China orgin)? If you do not want to buy are you interested in selling the UNO Powersport that you have?

@mlclark5 wrote:
My son has a 150cc dirt bike. The only brand names we can find are Powersport, Uno and Desert Fox. Can any one help us find parts for this? Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Somehow I doubt that he's still checking this thread after almost 9 years.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply