Automotive (eBay Motors)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Scam sales

Car on eBay is not owned by seller. Item # 323972759235 is owned by a friend in another state and is...

10 Posts

Activity in Automotive (eBay Motors)

2012 Lexus scam

fosterbarbara920@gmail.comthis is scam artist from Facebook Market Place.Marion MA Facebook, contact says”it’s my aunt’s email her directly” email above tried hard to get car delivered, inspect for 5 days and if you don’t like it you get your money b...

Scam?

I pretty sure this one is a scam thought I'd post it on here for people to see. The ad was from Facebook market place and emailed the seller.Email response from sell was: "Hello,I have received your email regarding the 2009 Honda ACCORD EX-L with onl...

Seller scam needs to be addressed by eBay policy makers.

I’ve come across a very common scam from people selling Mezco action figure as “pre-order” items, unfortunately I got nailed twice before I realized how it worked. For those who don’t know, most Mezco figures are ordered through their company web sit...

Is this a scam?

I found this vehicle on Facebook a while back, and the lady selling said she lives on fort Billings and was trying to sell her truck, she said she’ll send it over so I can test drive through eBay motors before I purchase. And I received this invoice ...

scam victim

Hi, we was victim for a Scam we found a car (2009 Nissan Murano SL 4WD) trough market place, when we asking about, they answer us and sent us an e-mail from a ebay account, then they sent us an e-mail with instruction for payment and delivery. after ...

scam or not a scam that is the ?......

Found this on letgo and i messaged the person . They replied and said they wanted to do the deal through ebay motors , which i was cool with until i started reading the invoice that was sent to me in my email and that i couldn't pay with paypal or ot...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a scam?

Hi again!Right now I'm at Hill AF Base in Utah, doing a special training and getting ready for my deployment. The car is already at a storage place in Salt Lake City, sealed and ready to be delivered to your place in 2-3 days. As I said in my first e...

8A6EAAD3-C709-419E-8720-3E3D458A8124.png

Scamed

Just got scamed from someone on Craigslist whom I wanted to buy a golf cart from and said that they're letting eBay take care of the invoice so was sent a fake invoice sent $1,200 for the golf cart in eBay gift cards which was a big mistake now I'm o...

Scam seller selling a car that he does not own

Item # 323972759235, a 1965 Griffith Series 400, is owned by a friend in Washington State and the seller of this car, ID'd as "amyh882" shows Michigan as home state. I contacted my friend and he said that the car is still at his home and that the sal...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Shipping Trust Funds

I am looking at buying a motorcycle out of state. I was told that ebay would be sending me information to deposit funds to a trust account and that I would have 5 days to check out the vehicle if not satisfied, my money would be refunded the next day...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Do You Know About Pagsta Cycles??

We were at the OPE show and they were trying to get dealers. They have a 250 coming that looked OK for a small bike and the prices were right. They claim Honda makes the engine. They have one called the Choppa (little one lunger) and an even smaller ...