cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever made?

With all of the heated debates going on lately, I thought I would start a thread on a nice neutral topic.

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever to come out of a factory?
Message 1 of 324
latest reply
323 REPLIES 323

It would have to be a certain 6 cylinder Honda. ]:)
Message 136 of 324
latest reply

You mean the one that's all covered up in plastic? 😉
Message 137 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Prelude?
Message 138 of 324
latest reply

b-bop
Thrill-Seeker
Any bike that is that "electric blue" or what ever Honda calls that color they put on the GoldWing. Hurts my head.
Message 139 of 324
latest reply

6packsteel
Enthusiast
Correction! I meant the Screamin' Eagle Road Glide, not the Tour Glide.
Message 140 of 324
latest reply

Sorry 6packsteel, i couldn't resist. 😉 You can dish it out, but guess ya can't take it. I get accused here many times of only liking Harleys which is bullchips. I rode a GL1100 for 15 years and loved it. Truth is, I just couldn't see myself on a 1500 let alone the 1800's. Nice enough bikes and popular as hell, but too enclosed for my taste.

I actually love my Roadglide because it is different and a little quirky. Couldn't care less what most anyone else thinks.

Now relax, take a breath and tell us a bit about yourself, where you live and ride. It's been a little quiet and boring around here for about 80? days. Welcome to the blvd.

btw, have you seen those gawd awful fairings and bags they are putting on Valks?
Message 141 of 324
latest reply

80 DAYS?!! Geez, you Canadians must be on a different calendar! We had more action in the last 8 days on the BLVD than the last four years! Poor pinks didn't know who to slap next!

Dang, it actually felt pretty good!

Message 142 of 324
latest reply

Geez I remember when I got on here and my welcome...

I mentioned a particular model Honda 6 and got jumped all over.. one comment.... what do you know anyway!!

The whole point... you never do know what anyone posting actually does know, some would be surprised!!
Message 143 of 324
latest reply

LOL, dodogas, you don't know the half of it. As an original member of the Blvd, I can still remember my first official "pink slap," when I used a term that is universally used to describe motorcycles made in a certain SE Asian country....

Sure wish Harleyglasses would have been around, to post his picture 139 from his Memphis thread...
Message 144 of 324
latest reply

To clarify, I got jumped all over by regulars not sharing my view.. no pink slap involved..

Point is dont post on an ugly bike thread if you cant handle seeing what you ride being mentioned..
Message 145 of 324
latest reply

Without a doubt it would be the short lived Excelsior-Henderson Super X. Truly a study in homelyness.
Amen,
Reverend Colin
Message 146 of 324
latest reply

Now cyoung, how could you criticize a beautiful bike like this?

The Super X had the most fascinating set of springer springs at idle - they were just a blur. Test driving both the Super X and the Road King, one right after the other, I much prefered the Super X. Too bad the Hanlon's ran the company and the 100 million of Minnesota tax dollars right into the ground.
Message 147 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Did I miss something? Were some posts pulled? Who's pack6steel? Seems vaguely familiar...
Message 148 of 324
latest reply

I think somebodies Chain got Pulled!!:^O

Or maybe their Shaft got twisted..?:|
Message 149 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Lucky the didn't get their crank KICKED.

BTW, trident: Dang, it actually felt pretty good!

I always suspected you were a little bit... y'know...:^O
Message 150 of 324
latest reply