cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vincent Black Shadow

jpbcpa
Enthusiast
I am sitting on an original 1949 Vincent Black Shadow and I am considering listing it on EBAY. I am concerned that there is very little traffic of this type of bike. Does anyone have suggestions of how to best list it. The machine has been in storage for 30 years and I am not really sure if I should first have it checked out by an expert to properly describe the bike. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Message 1 of 116
latest reply
115 REPLIES 115

Vincent Black Shadow

For those just now seeing this thread, this is what we were all drooling over....

Message 76 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

Wow ! What a bike!
Message 77 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

bazango
Guide
LUST
Message 78 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

That was a nice bike.
billphil.

I sell parts
Message 79 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

jusst4you
Enthusiast
I think that all these people who are being smart-asses about it should keep there mouths shut and just leave it alone. I have a 53 shadow that has been in the family since I was born some 40 years back. I never recall it being rode but I can remember it being started up about once a year. it also has not been ran in around 30 years. So all these people can just continue to wish and want because they obviously can not aford or deserve a Vincent. Mine is on e-bay for sale so see what it goes for and my advise is for you to leave it alone. I'm in Spokane Wa. Maybe if your not to far away we should get together and sell them as a pair. Rub that in there faces!
Message 80 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

Being smart asses? How can anyone be a smart ass to you unless they address you directly? I don't mean to be a smart ass, but if you actually have this bike why are you ashamed of it's appearance. I mean if I was listing a bike with this much potential for bringing a real nice price I would have at least a dozen photos posted. Also not to be a smart ass. Why would you just come here with one post calling anyone here a smart ass? Are you a troll?...or just a deadbeat?
Message 81 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

Well, there's my laugh for the day, and it's only 7:00!

Before you come back with more comments, I suggest you spend a little more time learning how ebay works. You're not off to a good start, and your current listings are violating ebay rules.
Message 82 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

The fools are the ones bidding on it..
No pics, a negative feedback seller, the same bike in 2 different auctions...

What are they thinking??? -------------------------------

Smells like wagglepoop to me..

-------------------------------

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time..
Message 83 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

jtnights
Thrill-Seeker
Hey all. I agree with Trident. He's set me straight more than once and he's rather knowlegeable about bikes, unhealthy posts, and big spenders, or do you need suspenders? Peace...
Message 84 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

toe*jam
Enthusiast
LOL, Thanks for the laugh, "just4you" !

I like the others looked at your auction, I can't beleive you are getting bids on nothing but hot air!

Especially, with your feedback!

That said, WHERE were there any smartash comments on this thread??

The Vincent that started this thread was Real, and had everybody pretty envious of it's owner!

I'm Betting this isn't the Only ID you have with the number 4 in it!!

Any takers on that bet?

"It's Me Kick"
Message 85 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

I am only 5 1/2 hours from Spokane, can I come and inspect this Vincent??
Message 86 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

oh no, not cr*p4brains and $4bikes and tuff4u ...I think you nailed it, toe.
Message 87 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

There's got to be a rule posted someplace about listing the same item in two different auctions, but I can't find it. But here's the one for 'key word, or brand name, spamming.'

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/keyword-spam.html
Message 88 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

bazango
Guide
Naw, crp4brains could at least write. This guy is just completely lost. Crp is lurking, though.
Message 89 of 116
latest reply

Vincent Black Shadow

pin*toe
Enthusiast
It is sad to think that "Maybe" a Vincent is in the hands of such a person, BUT if it is real, It won't be much longer!
It's Me , "kick"
Message 90 of 116
latest reply