Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sorting doesn’t work on mobile app

As stated above. Sorting doesn’t work on mobile app. Tried reinstalling to no avail. Can’t rifle through hundreds of listings just to find the lowest price or auctions ending soonest. It works fine on browser but app must be deleted to use browser ve...

App freezing

App freezing when I go onto managed postage label, have deleted app and reloaded but still same problem. Sticks on that page .

messages on APP on item I ONLY viewed NEVER SAVED

I is constantly annoyed by prompts alerts whatever they is called on my phone. I look at an item, NOT saved in watch list and boom !!!!!!!!!!!!! some annoying offer. I look at a racket, ain't even described correctly. It listed as a 110 but a 98 sq i...

Picture search stopped working

I’ve never had a problem, taking a picture to search for an item on eBay. But the last few days every time I snap a picture to search for a item only unrelated items come up.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can’t LIST ANYMORE Error 111

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to list any items. I am a longtime 20+ year eBay seller with all systems established and top rated performance. This is beyond frustrating. The mobile app, laptop, and desktop apps, no longer work. I’ve rein...

New Image Viewing Experience on eBay

Hi all, My name is Alex, I am a manager of the iOS/Android application at eBay. I specifically work on the Item Viewing experience -- think the page you land on when you see the title, price, photos, description, etc. We recently started testing a ne...

new_image.png Screen Shot 2023-03-17 at 12.22.54 PM.png

Image Search Not Working

Last night and again today, whenever I do an image search in the iOS eBay app, I get results that have nothing to do with the image I used. Last night I kept getting photos of flowers and flowering plants. Today I just get a hodge podge of unrelated ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

login logout problems........

When I close the App on my iPhone when I go to open it again I routinely discover that the app has logged me out against my will. I have to login again over and over after I quit the App. In the past when I quit the App,If I relaunched it I didn't ha...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

error 111 when trying to list

i am trying to list -- partially from my phone. However, i am experiencing similar issues when trying to list from a computer/website. The situation is this:1) create a draft, save for later2) upload photos to the draft, try to list ... i have tried ...

Unable to purchase from sellers I've previously bought from

I'm unable to purchase from sellers I've previously bought from. When I click the items in search results, instead of taking me to the product screen it bypasses this screen and takes me to "thanks for purchasing" OR "this item may be eligible for af...

Image Search Not Working in eBay App on Android

Has anyone else had issues with the image search in the eBay app? No matter what photo I take or what I pull from my gallery, I get 0 results. When I select one of the categories across the type I get an error message about Local Only being turned of...

Screenshot_20211118-192337.jpg Screenshot_20211118-193900.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment Pending from 2017

For a while now an old purchase from 2017 popped up in the app only. It says payment pending. I cant get rid of it. It went away a few app updates ago, but came back again. I cant delete it.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors