cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase history

With the purchase history you can only see the last 60 days and when ordering from China it can take more then 60 days and by that time it is gone from the purchase history. That means if I did not receive the item by that time I can not find out who I ordered it by to message them about it. Losing money to items that were  forgotten to ship or things related . also it would be nice to have extended purchase history to show friends of products you bought early that you think they would like . this is a much needed feature that a lot of people want. I would be very happy to see this added and so would so many others.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Purchase history

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Purchase history

Agree this 60 day **bleep** is **bleep** cant see whats refunded, whats been left feedback, or even purchases after. Almost 80% of sellers are china 80% of buyers are n.america so why 60 days. Let us achive the purchases when were ready. I know this is done so ebay can profit more off items we dont get. I get maybe 30% of orders and now taken away ablity to keep track of them. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply