• Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Answer
direct_homeware_trade_2013
Community Member
about refund issue.

Hi.

I need help in my case. My product is only for 110V and already mention in the post. However, there is a girl doesn't notice about this and bought it. She paid me through paypal and I received the payment.

Here is what I want to do. I would like to cancel this order and refund her back money. How I can do it? Will ebay and paypal still charge me in this case?

I am a new in here and i really don't know what to do.

Please help.

Thanks,

Joey.

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to direct_homeware_trade_2013
mr_lees_deals
Community Member
Answered

If the winner does not want the item and you haven't shipped yet, use the refund link in the transaction details in your PayPal account. PayPal will reverse the fees you paid them if you use that link.

Ask the buyer to agree to a cancellation. If she agree you will get athe final value fee credit from eBay.

See here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html

IF you already shipped, wait to get the item back before you do the above.

LC

“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” Zig Ziglar
kraloe
Community Member
Answered

Please Make Sure the Power is 110V in your country before you place the order.

I'll bet the average User doesn't even know what this means. You should do your own homework here, and Exclude countries that don't use 110V. 

grandpatexhelp
Community Member
Answered

The United States uses 120 volts alternating current at 60 cycles, and multiples thereof, has for many years.

To my knowledge, they still use 110 volts at 50 cycles in the UK.

There are products that will work with variable voltage without creating a dangerous heat overload, but yes, it's better to make sure.

Answer center posts are no longer in chronological order,making it difficult to answer a question in a step by step fashion. If the thread doesn't make sense, click on the Most Kudos link, above, and select Newest First. Be sure to check for hidden comments to see if the OP has returned with valuable information that may affect the final outcome.