cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin has me stumped...

Ebay needs to do something a bit better than what they have going on now with the boards ~ I had to use google just to find this category~

Hi all~ My mom recently passed away and while going through her home, I ran across this pin. The writing is in cursive and that is what is throwing me off~ I have found the patch but not a pin like this AND not with this writing. Could be a fake?

Any help would be greatly appreciated~ I am attaching pics~ Thanks in advance ~DSCF1221.JPGDSCF1217.JPG

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Pin has me stumped...

70th Armor Regiment - Distinctive unit insignia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/70th_Armor_Regiment

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Pin has me stumped...

Once upon a time eBay had a large and active community on their message boards.  Unfortunately, those days are long gone.   Every upgrade or improvement to the boards over the last several years has done nothing for the users.  

First, groups became over-moderated to the point that an off-topic post could result in the dreaded 'pink slap' - this drove away many users.   Then came the improvements reducing the number categories from specific topics like 'Widget Cards 1920 - 1940' to just trading cards, then folding that category into a  generic Memorabilia topic.  

The latest improvements created separate discussion boards and groups, as well as turing the community page into an instagram looking nightmare.  Participation is minimal and finding information is difficult.

Pay attention. China is going to win it all!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply