Mid-Century/Modern
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need help with Lane End Table ID

Picked up 2 matching end tables at a local thrift shop. Marked Lane Alta Vista Style No. 949-05, production date is 09/09/61. They look identical to the Tuxedo series, with the same lower shelf and small horizontal square rail separated from the unde...

1975 arm chair, art déco style, mid century

Please help ID:6 pcs., bought new in Germany in 1975.Frame made of walnut (?), lacquered with a semi-transparent varnish (?).Width 62 cm, depth 51 cm, height 74,5 cm, height of seat cushion 47,5 cm.Upholstery: cover presumably mohair; upholstery belt...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Am seeking help identifying maker / designer of Mid century / Deco Dining Room Set

An old school friend stopped by the other day and we got to talking about my dining room set. He thought it was art deco and I thought maybe it was that or mid century / modern furniture. At least that is one of the reasons I bought it. Anyway, he go...

Pair of Vintage Black pottery lamps

I have this pair of black pottery lamps that have been in the family for years. I was told they were possibly Salvador Dali swan lamps. Not sure so I thought I would try this, thank you for your time :).