cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller hasn't answered email or phone messages but put unpaid against me..I still don't have total

I bought a wide area john deere mower, but seller had no reserve..I have contacted them by email several times..no answer..and by phone messages several times..I know they had to check phone, because once it had mailbox full, but next call from me I could leave a message. then this morning I have an unpaid against me with 2 days to clear up....I called ebay asking them to send a message that I want to pay..the rep. would not..asked for manager...haven't got call back yet..It looks like the Seller wants more money and wants to relist...I want the sellers physical address to send a registered letter...I'm not going to drop this..everyone says this is a legal binding agreement....I expect to get my mower...If no mower exsists I want them kicked off ebay..I wasted my time watching this item, and not being able to buy something else....plus time trying to get shipping arranged...I had put my timer on for 15 minutes because Rep. said a call back in 10...no call.........I had a truckline that was close to thier city that could have picked this up if I could have given credit card or paypal..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)