cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recently sending out packages with free shipping and no tracking but I'm being penalized

I got the following ranking:

15.38%of your transactions had tracking uploaded within handling time and validated by carrier

I used to buy priority shipping via ebay/paypal and that included the tracking. But I'm trying to offer free shipping now. In order to do that, I'm shipping same day by first class, which basically gets there just as fast but is not trackable. I'm actually trying to offer an incentive to my customers but now it appears that I'm being penzalized because my power seller ranking has gone down -- because it appears that I am not offering tracking (which is true.) This is really messed up. Why should it matter if there is tracking if the customer gets the product just as fast as if I would have had them pay for the shipping? I would like to have ebay reconsider this "tracking" requirement as long as the customer is happy and gets the merchandise quickly and for free shipping! What can I do?

------------------------------------
MY RESPONSES TO YOUR GREAT COMMENTS
(There is no way for me to reply except to edit my original comment)
Thank you dear ebay friends for your amazingly quick and helpful responses.
Yes, I've been using stamps since I started offering free shipping. I don't want to wait in line -- that would defeat my whole idea of offering free shipping -- to waste my time at the post office. But what I didn't know is that when you buy the first class package rate via ebay that that includes TRACKING. I didn't know that and I will do that. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)