cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unpaid item" - Frustrated !!

Item condition: Sale date: Quantity: Price: Import charges:

I have a real issue with being reported for an unpaid item.  I tried to purchase a scarf from "forever18y" who advertised "worldwide shipping".... as you can see from her listing below, Singapore (where I live) is not listed in the list of countries: only " N. and S. America, Europe, United States, Australia"   So, false advertising about "worldwide" shipping.  I also tried to pay using the same credit card that I have used for E-Bay purchases for 12 years, only to get pushed to PayPal - whom I do NOT want an account with - and being told I cannot use that credit card any more (likely because it wasn't issued in the USA).  I tried my other credit cards about 8 times and they were rejected as well.  The credit cards/AMEX cards are fine and fully operational.  I am frustrated with E-Bay - I have been able to buy things for over a decade and now, with their "new improved" payment function, I now can't.    Also, sellers who claim "worldwide shipping" and then won't deliver, should be black-balled.   So, E-Bay put an "unpaid" complaint on my listing - which I want removed asap, and I want to be able to purchase with my credit cards, NOT with PayPal!

Please help get this info to E-Bay management - whose only means of contact is to telephone them..... very myopic - given the vast majority of their sales are from outside the USA. 

Frustrated buyer - glen346sailor

NEW Fashion Navy Blue Nautical Style Anchor Splice Striped Wide Long Scarf Shawl

New without tags
Jun 21, 2015

US $5.79

To be provided at checkouthelp icon for Estimated delivery date - opens a layer
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab.
Start of LayerEnd of Layer

A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.
Items shipping internationally may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance.Visit eBay's page on international trade- opens in a new window or tab.
International Shipping - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.As the buyer, you should be aware of possible: - delays from customs inspection. - import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade- opens in a new window or tab.

Shipping and handling

Item location: 广州, 广东省, Hong Kong
Shipping to: Worldwide
Excludes: Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Guadeloupe, Marshall Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Gambia, Malaysia, Mayotte, Taiwan, Suriname, Oman, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Guinea-Bissau, Togo, Senegal, Armenia, Bhutan, Uzbekistan, Qatar, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Burundi, Slovakia, Iraq, Equatorial Guinea, Slovenia, Thailand, Aruba, Macedonia, Liechtenstein, Kuwait, Algeria, Benin, Antigua and Barbuda, Italy, Swaziland, Pakistan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Burkina Faso, Panama, Jersey, Kyrgyzstan, Reunion, Djibouti, Puerto Rico, Chile, China, Mali, Croatia, Republic of, Botswana, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malta, Tajikistan, Vietnam, Cayman Islands, Paraguay, Saint Helena, Cyprus, Rwanda, Seychelles, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Gabon Republic, Bulgaria, Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Kiribati, Turkmenistan, Grenada, Haiti, Yemen, Greenland, Afghanistan, Montenegro, Africa, Mongolia, Nepal, Bahrain, Bahamas, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Dominica, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Angola, South America, Western Samoa, France, Mozambique, Namibia, Central America and Caribbean, Peru, Guatemala, Vatican City State, Solomon Islands, Sierra Leone, Nauru, French Guiana, Anguilla, El Salvador, Micronesia, Dominican Republic, Cameroon, Guyana, Azerbaijan Republic, Macau, Georgia, Tonga, New Caledonia, San Marino, Eritrea, Morocco, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belarus, Mauritania, Belize, Philippines, Uruguay, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Western Sahara, Congo, Republic of the, French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Spain, Estonia, Bermuda, Montserrat, Korea, South, Zambia, Somalia, Vanuatu, Albania, Ecuador, Monaco, Guernsey, Ethiopia, Laos, Niger, Venezuela, Ghana, Cape Verde Islands, Moldova, Martinique, Madagascar, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Lebanon, Liberia, Maldives, Bolivia, Gibraltar, Libya, Central African Republic, Lesotho, Nigeria, Saint Lucia, Mauritius, Guinea, Jordan, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, Andorra, Romania, Costa Rica, India, Mexico, Serbia, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands Antilles, Japan, Lithuania, Trinidad and Tobago, Palau, Malawi, Nicaragua, Finland, Tunisia, Uganda, Turkey, Brazil, Barbados, Germany, Tuvalu, Jamaica, Latvia, Egypt, Niue, Brunei Darussalam, Honduras, South Africa, Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Shipping and handling
To
Service
Estimated delivery*
Free shipping
Canada
Economy Shipping from outside Canada
Varies
US $0.50

N. and S. America, Europe, United States, Australia
Standard Int'l Shipping
Estimated between Thu. Jul. 16 and Fri. Jul. 31
* Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.
Domestic handling time
Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment- opens in a new window or tab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)