cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

both of the sellers cant turn off unpaid items They need help !

HI both the selllers are having hard time shutting off unpaid item heres email from Gibson les apul gold top for $1600.00

Please contact seller and inform him how to turn off un paid item !

Please heres there last message to me and they cant turn off unoaid item !  Please help them cancel unpaid item !

Thanks ,Rick Miller

• Move to
    • Trash
    • Archive
    • My Folder 1
    • Save messages...
| 

Re: rickgitrs has sent a question about item #131499804853, that ended on May-09-15 19:40:03 PDT - Gibson Les Paul Gold Top 2009
Sent:  May-22-15 04:08 PM

eBayeBay sent this message to RICK MILLER (rickgitrs).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More 

Dear rickgitrs,

I just tried to do what you asked. Here is what I got:

Cancel this order

We weren't able to cancel your orderYou can't cancel this order right now because there's a case open for it

I am not sure what to do at this point.  Please advise.

From: "eBay Member: rickgitrs" <<email address removed per ebay policy>>
To: <email address removed per ebay policy>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 2:42:38 PM
Subject: rickgitrs has sent a question about item #131499804853, that ended on May-09-15 19:40:03 PDT - Gibson Les Paul Gold Top 2009

PLEASE HELPSELLER UNDUE UNPAID ITEM ! THEY BOTH WANT TO BUT CANT !

Dear 1958giraffe,

I had talk to Ebay they said that if you went on to the resolution center and clicked on that case and went all the way over to the right you can cancel or void the item if you could do that that would be so great thank you so much for your time and consideration

I really apologize for the delay you're more than patient thank you so much

- rickgitrs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)