cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asking eBay to help with resolution case but says not eligible to perform this action

Hi - 
I'm seeking a refund from a seller who sent me some pottery inadequately packaged (just a padded envelope) and it broke in transit.  

The seller didn't respond so I opened a case and attached photos.

Ebay said I should hear by 3rd of July or could ask them to step in and help.

I'm trying ot ask them to step in and help, but even through Im logged in, when I click the button, i just get a notice saying I'm not eligible to make that request.

Please help - I just need someone on the ebay side to take the case forward and make a decision about a refund since the seller isn't responding.  I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Prawn

eBay
Shop by category
Enter your search keyword
All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooksBusiness & IndustrialCameras & PhotoCell Phones & AccessoriesClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesCoins & Paper MoneyCollectiblesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingConsumer ElectronicsCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs & MovieseBay MotorsEntertainment MemorabiliaGift Cards & CouponsHealth & BeautyHome & GardenJewelry & WatchesMusicMusical Instruments & GearPet SuppliesPottery & GlassReal EstateSpecialty ServicesSporting GoodsSports Mem, Cards & Fan ShopStampsTickets & ExperiencesToys & HobbiesTravelVideo Games & ConsolesEverything Else
Advanced

1. Home
  2. >
  3. My eBay
  4. >
  5. You sent a return request

You are not authorized to perform this action at this time.

You sent a return request

Most sellers will resolve your request quickly but if you have not agreed on a solution then you can ask us to step in and help from Jul 03, 2015.

Ask us to step in and help

If you no longer want to return this item, you can close this request.

Refund summary

Abuja Bowl 1960's
Abuja Bowl 1960's 
Quantity: 1
GBP 23.50
Subtotal:
GBP 23.50
Original shipping:
GBP 2.99

Refund total:
GBP 26.49

Accepted Solutions (0)