cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Rated seller and then I drop to Below standard? This is crazy..

I was a top rated seller then I tried to be a good person and sell some electronic pens that a retired school teacher had.

I list them on ebay and 1 person buys a pen. They let me know it doesnt work good. I refund their money. 

I go on vacation and when I get back have 3 more sales of the pens......

I have them professionally checked and apparently they do not work perfectly, so I let the individuals who purchased them know and before sending the pens out refund all three buyers their money.

They were all happy that I contacted them, and I confirmed they got their pay pal recredits.

So what does ebay do?

They show me with 4 defects, so they drop my  seller rating from Top Rated Seller to Below Standard ....and now limit my selling activity, make put my credit card and treat me like I am a scammer threatening stop me from listing things....etc etc.

I called them and the first representative said she would change it because she understood, 1 week goes by nothing. I call again the representative is a total Nazi. Treats me like all my past sales and present sales mean nothing and only focuses on the 4 defective pens that did not leave me house....???!!!

All those sales, exteremely high client ratings, super fast shipping...ruined because of 1 electronic pen that I refunded him on and let him keep and 3 other transactions all refunded that did not even leave the house after being inspected......

I understand the defect rule, but there has to be a review of what occurs not a black and white scenario. If my intention was bad and I continued to send out defective items then I understand but a 1 time occurance with immediate customer service and delist of items is not even considered.....dissapointing to say the least...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)