cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Address

Good afternoon eBay community

Question....do you believe it is reasonable for the seller to ship an item to the "buyers shipping address information" presented to them on the "Congratulations Your Item Sold" email sent to the seller from eBay? I received one address in the "Your item sold" email but the system contained another. I shipped to the address "Your item sold" address and wondering if it was reasonable to do that. A copy of the email I recieved is belwo.

Dear cmarlow,

You did it! Your item sold. Please ship this item to the buyer after your buyer pays. As soon as your buyer pays, print your eBay shipping label.

Complete one of the following:
  • Print a shipping label. Avoid a trip to the post office, print and pay for your label at home. Printing shipping labels on eBay also offers you reduced pricing on some shipping services, and when you print shipping labels on eBay, your tracking information is uploaded automatically.
  • Provide shipping and tracking information. When you upload tracking information to eBay, we'll send it to your buyer and let them know the item is on its way. This will save you time, and may result in fewer questions from buyers and higher detailed seller ratings.
  • Mark your item as shipped in My eBay. Do this, and we'll let your buyer know the item is on its way. This will save you time, and may result in fewer questions from buyers and higher detailed seller ratings.
You should always leave feedback for your buyer to encourage them to buy from you again.

8 Ft Bird b Gone Bird Spider With Sandbag
8 Ft Bird b Gone Bird Spider With Sandbag
Sale price:$20.00
Quantity sold:1
Sale date:Jul-26-15 14:37:31 PDT
Buyer:Robert C Bicksler

Buyer's shipping address:
Robert Bicksler
820 Linden Ave
JML Optical Industries, LLC
Rochester, NY 14625-2710 United States
Sell another Item | Send invoice to buyer | View My Current Fees