cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller wants more money.

A seller wants more money because of a Ebay currency glitch in which she was paid $72 less what should I do? She is based of on Hong Kong.

She seemed to do this scam with other people 6 months ago in her feedback.

item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/252465836398?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Seller: linda1023:"

Dear Friend,

Good day!

We have got your order for 3 sets of L720 phone.Thanks for choosing our store.
But unfortunately,we have to tell you that eBay system had some problem yesterday due to price currency list mistake.
The USD price should be USD108.00 which lead to USD72.00 reducing.
We are sorry for this inconvenience to you.Hope you can understand.If you still wanna keep the phones,pls fix USD72.00 balance.We will offer you free DHL shipping and screen protector for this problem.
If you don't wanna keep them,we will assist you cancel this order.

Once again,apology for this and hope your kindly understanding and cooperation.

Any question pls do not hesitate to contact us.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Linda

Me: 

"Sorry I already ordered a screen protector and cover from ebay but I don't think I should be liable for ebay's fault."

Seller then replied with this: 

"Many thanks for your reply.
Sorry for this inconvenience to you.
But this mistake due to system disorder.
We understand it's not your fault.But i'm afraid to tell you this price too much lower than the cost we have been offered by supplier.
Hope your kindly cooperation.
How about this we can offer you special price for these phones,USD104.00 each and DHL shipping for paypal payment.
If no problem,we will assist you cancel this order and send you invoice via paypal.

Any question pls do not hesitate to contact us.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Linda
Please contact us if any questions.
Best regards"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)