cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELL 3 ITEMS for FREE - but Promotion/discount not received!!

Hi,

I got an email invation from ebay.....SELL 3 ITEMS for FREE.

1. List three items by August 22   2. Enjoy zero listing fees   3. Pay no eBay fees when your items sell

Please note: Invited sellers must activate the promotion by selecting “Activate offer” in the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page. Items listed prior to a seller activating the Promotion will not be eligible for the Promotional Rate.

Promotion
*Free insertion fee, final value fee, and subtitle listing upgrade for three listings during the Promotion in the auction-style, auction-style with the Buy It Now feature added, or fixed price format. Additional optional feature fees,including a listing upgrade fee for 1- or 3-day auction-style listing durations, selling limits, and final value fees for successful sales apply. No guarantee is made that any item will sell at a particular price, or at all.Reference Code: 2546. See Terms & Conditions for full details. Learn more about seller fees by viewing our everyday rate plan.

I have activated the offer using the link in the email and accepted.  I listed 3 items up for sale by August 22. Now one item is sold $69. eBay sent me an invoice to pay Final Value fee $6.90.

Why is that? eBay customer service is definitely terrible. Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)