cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning a fake item

Hi i bought an ileaf 50 watt vapor item number 231600622272 and 3 minutes after paying for it it was canceld along with the sellers other items so i contacted him and he assured me 1 it was authentic and two he said he would let me return it if is was not authentic wich it tured out i was a fake after i contacted the company they ran the security code now the seller contacts me outside of ebay saying he is sorry for not knowing it was fake and wants me to return it at my cost i have sent him 2 requests through ebay for a return lable with no response i have no proplem returing it but i do not trust this guy as his excuse for his items being caancel with in minutes of me paying him his excuse to me was ebay had cancel them becauese they were alchole related  ? Hmm they are for vaping e juice not alcahole sorry for the poor spelling worked 2 shifts reall tired how would you handle a guy like this ?and yes i statred an ebay case witch he has not responed to ,Only to me out side of ebay ok i got a response from him that he can not send me a return label so i guess i send it through the usps with tracking                                  Thank you for your replies i can not figure out how to respond to them so i will do it on here i filed a fake item disspute the item was an ealeaf vaporiser witch tured out to be fake it came with a security code witch i entered into the companies code verifier and it said it was fake as for the return lable the seller says he cant send one because of his no return policey but has agreed to let me return it for a full refund though ebay messaging after i sent him a message through ebay I have never had to file before i also took videos of me packing it up and showed that everything that was sent was put back in the same box im sorry if i dont understand the procces just worried when i usps tommorrow he might say something was missing or not give me my refund I kept all his emails so i should be safe and we disscused the shipping he said he would add it to my refund i saved all the messages so i should be safe sorry like i said i have never had to file on any one i thought he should have answerd through the resolution center

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)