cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of money to buyer EDITED help please!

Hello, I have sold 1 item for unreal price to 1 guy (it was mistake/bug). Now i want to return him money because price is not real at all, but transaction doesnt appear in pay pal (amount is 0). Transaction only appears in sell list on account options. How to fix it and return buyer money? Do I have to contact him and say him about it. Btw item has money return guarantee by ebay, but I want to return him money my self.

Please msg me ty!!!

I just want to edit post and ask for you help again cuz I see that you know the solution. True this is my 1st item ever sold so there is big chance that something went wrong. Listen, I understand part that if there is no pay pal amount on bill, payment= not made. But in Myebay options inside selling windows it says that i got the money (on the left side of window the amount is showed), but when I click see pay pal transaction on the item that was sold and when i log in on my pay pal acc it says: Error process cant be completed at this time and I cant access my account. And when I log on it by normal way (without accesing it from ebay sold item) it says 0$ and no selling history on info. I hope you still understand me, regards.

P.S. Looking forward to your answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)