cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received item still not corrected as I requested.

Yesterday I sent you and seller a refund or return email (resoultion center), and today I see where they have responded by sending me a return. Please look at the following information and see if you can get them to respond as I have requested.

Here is the email I sent yesterday.

Wrong item sent

Comments

I ve already emailed the company explaining the wrong item was shipped, but they only emailed me back requesting info. and I supplied them the photo and link. They then did not respond so I emailed back, and they have not responded again. So I need for you to please help me out. All I requested was if they credited me back the difference that s $10.00 I would keep they one they shipped to me, otherwise they needed to send me the one I ordered with a return ticket for the one shipped to me in error. Here is the link to the one I received: http: www.ebay.com/itm/European-Contry-Style-Antique-Clock-Wall-Vintage-Wooden-Rectangular-15-Large-/13152... Also I attached a photo of the one I received. Thanks Dale Anderson

Here is what they just sent back to me.

Get ready to send the item back, buckmaster2000*0

Hi buckmaster2000*0,

pursuit_of_quality accepted a return for 15" Vintage France Paris European US Country Style Wood Wall Clock US Shipping.

You should receive a return shipping label by Jan 25, 2017. We'll email you as soon as it's ready.

You should receive a refund no later than 6 days after the item's delivered back to the seller.

See return details

All they want to do is have me send back then they will refund me approx. 6 days after they receive = Why dont they just pay me the $10.00  difference between item ordered and received. This way they are getting a sales and I'm also paying the price they have online for the one I received? Also they do not have a return.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)