cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any one here that can help me now

hey i was told to take off reservie prices because it scares pepole off but now its bought at to low a price ok i was told its ok not to sell at lower price but wont this hurt me if i keep doing this help

View Entire Topic

WHY are you listing items at a price you do not want to sell them at?

Simply start the auction at the lowest price you will accept and STOP listing items at a price below that price. eBay's suggestion of starting everything at 99 cents works great...FOR eBay! That is how they get paid! When an item selles, eBay gets their 10% final value fee, so of course they like it when items sell, no matter if the seller makes a profit or not. If the least you want to accept is $20, why would you start the auction for 99 cents?

Paying the $3 reserve listing fee is not very smart for items worth less than a hundred dollars, and even then it is just wasted money.

Do yourself a favor. Go back to all the auctions that started at 99 cents and have no bids...and revise the starting price to the LOWEST amount you will accept if there is only one bid. CANCEL the bids on the few items you have that have bids, and do the same thing to them. You will never survive if you continue giving things away or refusing to ship items. As a new seller, about 2 failed transactions is all it will take to get your account suspended for life.