cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelivered and Lost ordered item, a-JAYS Four black headsets earphones

Dear ebay customer service

I would like to report a fraud in this order delivery from Fedex Singapore of ordered item:

Item Price: US $29.99
Quantity:1
Shipping service : internation Priority Shipping 

UPS #: UPAAB000000116367749,
Fedex tracking #781081856571

I did not receieved the above stated item.

Case:

On 8 Aug 2015, Fedex Singapore tracking system has shown that an attempt delivery was done on 5.03pm Singapore time but "customer was not around" (this is bull**bleep** as I was at home all the time on this day!!!)  I found this report in their tracking system on that night and had email to them to make a 2nd delivery on 10 Aug 2015 with specified delivery time.  

On 10 Aug 2015 afternoon, again I tracked on the Fedex delivery status and this time to my shock, I saw they had reported that my ordered item has been "damaged and delivery was completed" on 2.16pm.  I had purposely stayed at home to wait for this delivery on this day and I had not seen a single soul delivering my item!! 

I called up Fedex Singapore to complain about this fraud and finally I got a reply from Fedex Singapore that their "Delivered status was wrongly posted. When our courier re attempt to deliver, he noticed that the package was torn and the content is missing."  The package was EMPTY!!  

I would like to complain the poor service as well as irresponsible action and breached of trust of Fedex.  My ordered item has NEVER been delivered to me and it has been LOST, yet they have filed a false report on their web tracking system.  I am very disappointed.  

Could you investigate this case with Fedex and I would like MY MONEY TO BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY !!   

I have paid this order via PAYPAL, so please advise me how can ebay refund the money to me?

You may see the detail below as well as in 3 attached files.

Best Regards

Janice 

View Entire Topic

Sorry, but this is NOT eBay customer service. This is the eBay answer center, which is staffed by other members like you that attempt to help give members answers to questions based on experience. We have no access to your account to check anything at all.

The ONLY way to contact customer service is via telephone ("contacrt us" tab, bottom of page)