cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post on craiglist about vehicle

Response I got from craiglist member:

Hi again, the car is stored with all the paperwork at eBay warehouse, in St Louis MO headquarters in container,sealed and ready for delivery.Like i told you Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and I prepared the sale with eBay. The transaction will be made thru eBay, all you have to pay for my car is $1500(delivery is already prepared and paid by me).You will have 10 days for inspection.During all this time eBay will keep safe the money into a trust account.So, this is not a blind transaction,you can see the car before decide to buy it.If you are satisfied with the car and decide to keep it you inform eBay about this and they will release the money to me.If the car is not as advertised and decide not to keep it eBay will refund you the money, no questions asked, and shipping back the car will be my concern. But I don't think that this will be necessary because the car is like in the pictures and how I described it.You will receive the car with all the necessary papers notarized to pass at your name (clear title, bill of sale, user’s manual, insurance etc).
If you want to start the transaction with eBay just reply me with your full name,full delivery address and your phone number and I will get everything started as soon as possible(with no further obligation or fees),then eBay will contact you with further instructions.

Thank you

Does this sound like a scam?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)