cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy_ListingPolicy_EUA_Generic_Violation

I have an item for sale,,141661903602,, I have a buy it now on the item and I have make an offer. I sate the following in the listing:

TESTED AND WORKS AS IT SHOULD

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE

THERE  IS A BUY IT NOW ON  THE RADIO 

OR 

YOU CAN MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

Now I have it listed as a buy it now item,, plus according to ebay they say I can entertain offers.

I simply asked the people to make a reasonable offer and I end up getting this notice.

LOOK BELOW.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??

AM I NOT DOING WHAT EBAY DEFAULTS TO??

ALLOWING THE BUYER TO MAKE AN OFFER??

I don't see whre i offered a direct sale.

Someone please help me here.

NOTE FROM EBAY:

Please make sure your listings follow eBay guidelines: Direct Sales

Hello davidnichols2015,

After reviewing your eBay account, it appears that you haven't followed our Direct Sales policy. A list of the items we're concerned about is available further down in this email.

We realize you may not have been aware of these guidelines, so we haven't removed any listings, or taken any other action on your account. Instead, we want to provide you with this information so you can thoroughly review your listings and make sure they follow our guidelines.  

Please understand that you mentioned "THERE IS A BUY IT NOW ON THE RADIO OR YOU CAN MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER" in the listing description which may lead to off eBay sale. Sellers are not allowed to sell items directly to buyers off eBay. The eBay listing page is to sell items through the eBay site. Sellers are not permitted to advertise their own off-eBay businesses in their listings, nor are they permitted to list an item on the site and seek to sell it, or more quantities of it, off eBay. Items that are sold off eBay do not have the advantage of full trade protection services since there is no record of a transaction through eBay. Please be careful while you list your items in future so that they are in accordance with ebay policies. We've observed that this is the first time you breached eBay policy; please take some time to read our help pages. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Offering additional items for sale outside of eBay isn't allowed. It is also not allowed to require purchases in addition to the item you are offering.

These practices are considered a way of avoiding eBay fees. Listings that try to avoid fees put sellers who pay their fees at a disadvantage. Also, they can create a poor buying experience. Buyers may mistakenly think that they are covered by eBay's buyer protection and feedback services when making these additional purchases.

To learn more about our avoiding eBay fees policy, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-circumventing.html

Please make sure that your current and future listings follow these guidelines. If they don't, they'll be removed and your fees won't be refunded. It could also result in additional actions, including loss of buying and selling privileges on eBay.

For more information about our rules for sellers, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/policies.html

If you have more questions, contact us:
http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=1387&domain=email1260 

Here are the listings we're concerned about:
141661903602 - YAESU FT-101-E 160 to 10 METER TRANSCEIVER.- AM & CW FILTERS AVAILABLE- WORKS

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks,

eBay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)