cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please, I need help! Urgency!

I bought a product from Canada (I live in Brazil) and it stopped when it crossed the border, it never came to me and the tracking number

sais that its being RETURNED to sender (the last information provided by Canada Post shows: Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up. The seller didn't pick up yet . The Ebay decided this case in the selller s favor!  The seller have all the money that I paid and the products that I bought. Look the answers that I have by Costumers Service: 

"I reviewed your email, and I understand that you claim not to have received your item. I'm sorry to hear there was a problem. I want to let you know about some options.

After reviewing the details of this case, it looks like the tracking information shows that the item was attempted to be delivered to your address. When a seller is able to show that an item was attempted to be delivered, we're not able to provide the buyer a refund. We also can't approve an appeal of a case decision when tracking shows this.  Please understand that buyers are responsible for keeping their address updated and making themselves available to receive the item. 

I understand your frustration. It's possible that the shipping carrier didn't deliver the notice, or may have delivered it to the wrong address. At this point, I recommend you contact the shipping carrier to see if there's more information on where the package is. You may also want to talk to neighbors to see if one of them got the notice by mistake.

To summarize, we can't provide a refund because tracking shows the item was attempted to be delivered. You may want to follow up with the shipping carrier and your seller.

We appreciate your understanding."

They are make a huge mistake! They are shipping to his address, not mine address!

What should I do know?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)