cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My item was removed by me

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was selling a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia on Ebay.  I was contacted via Ebay E-Mail from Best Health saying: 

We see that you are selling Garcinia Cambogia Premium on Ebay. Unfortunately, as a company policy, we do not give re-seller or distribution rights online and therefore do not allow the reselling of our products online. Please discontinue the reselling of our product. Your use of our trademark and image is a violation of applicable trademark law in the United States, as well selling our product without permission. Please take down the ad immediately. As a courtesy, you can return the entire product you have for a refund. But, you must stop now. Please return it by sending all the bottles back to the address below. Please write your name and order number on a piece of paper, put that in the box or envelope, and send it back.

Fulfillment Center
1885-B Beaver Ridge Circle
Norcross, GA 30071

Legal Representative
You can contact me at our support center at 888-503-1757 for any additional information.

Ebay did not remove the item from sale....I voluntarily removed it because of the above message.  Did anyone else get stopped from selling Name Brands of things that they owned, and should I have just taken this item down?  As far as I am concerned, following their logic ANY name brand could be banned from re-sale on Ebay without specific dealership/permission from the product.  Gucci, Coach, Revlon, Pandora, Tiffany, Clairol, etc.  Should I bring this to the attention of Ebay or just let it go?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)