cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Hi, I have a strange case: Bought item on 24th of September 2016 for 10$, then waited for 40 working days with nothing delivered. Then contact seller which offered and payed refund of 5$, just to cover my anger. After a few weeks of mailings where I asked for rest of the refund, he refused and offer to resend item free of charge - I accepted, so on 3rd of December item was shiped according to seller message (now I'm thinking It was not deliverd at all). On 16th of Jannuary 2017 more then 30 working days past, so I tried to contact seller, but got stucked with the message that I'm trying to communicate about invalid item. After this I have tried to open resolve case, but got stucked with the message that delivery date is today (??), and the day after the same but with today date, and so on - hoewcan that hapened on official e-bay web page?

Now I do not have idea what to do - with everything explained above and attached files, to my opinion it is some kind of fraud and clear case for MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - but how to open the case when every posibility on official e-bay web page is blocked due to this strange case status?

Thanks and BR,

DJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)