cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a selling limit on my account

Wow ... don't know what to make of this.

I am now paying for a store subscription. I've done my 90 days (plus) and have not had any problems, so I should be good there.

I opened a store because I make some items. Today I made a new one to add and received this message:

"Oops it looks like you missed something. Please fix the problem below. You can't complete this listing right now. See below for details.
At this time, you can't list any more listings with this account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
eBay occassionally places limits on accounts in order to keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you - these same limits apply to many sellers. Find out more..."

I attached a screen shot.

Okay,  so I click the "Find out more". I read everything. I don't see my item in the limited categories. I click the link to request higher limits or whatever and it says this feature is not available.

Dont' understand - with a store it says I can list 150 BIN items...am paying for this yet am told I can't list anymore? Another message said I should receive an eBay message telling me what I can do but I've been waiting and nothing so far.

Can anyone please help me understand this? 

View Entire Topic

Your listing limits do not change because you opened a store. You need to call ebay and ask for a limit increase.