cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get the option for immediate payment (or how I'd like to be paid)

It's only been a month since I last sold on Ebay, but suddenly the selling page looks totally different. It wasn't until I had two items and one of them was up (which was a very quick process, granted), that I realized using Buy it Now didn't give me the option to choose immediate payment, nor did it automatically choose it for me. Now I have an item out there that sold for under $1000 with free shipping that someone isn't paying for because they answered a question about shipping after they already bought it.

I have another item and I'd like to revise it to ensure this doesn't happen again, but there doesn't seem to be an option to get immediate payment. Help?

Apparently I cannot reply to my own question. Sigh.

So if I have already listed something, I cannot make an edit to make this change? I have to switched to the advanced listing tool and completely relist the item? When did this simplistic listing take over, anyway? What a pain. I didn't make a mistake in the listing, the norm has always been, until now, that if I offer only paypal and free shipping with a buy it now that immediate payment is required. When they change the rules, it gets awfully confusing.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)