cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not received the item

I ordered a stethoscope and when my brother arrived on June 9 and opened the package, the box was empty!!! 

I made a complaint on eBay on June 10 and the seller answered only on June 14. He wrote that USPS weighed the package 16z and it would have only 8z if the stethoscope was not in the box, but would send another stethoscope in the interest of customer satisfaction. But in USPS website, this package tracking number (9405509898642020362660) appears as undeliverable on May 17. I received an eBay email that was delivered on May 19. So who delivered the package? The seller may have received the package back, changed the contents and delivered himself on May 19.

The next day I received an eBay email that the order had been delivered. I called my brother who denied receiving the stethoscope. On USPS website the tracking number (9405515901124960577488) appears that was delivered on June 14 att 2:31pm. I even questioned the seller if he had not sent It to the wrong address, ir if the tracking number was wrong. He was very rude and wrote that he had sent the order twice and will not do it anymore.

Then my brother remembered that I had received an order the day before, but it was only magazines. He checked the tracking number and discovered that this was the delivery the seller claims to be the new stethoscope!!! This package is too thin to fit a stethoscope box. There were only magazines inside. 

And if you put the seller's name (medicalproductsdepot) on google, it appears that is closed. Very strange.

But ebay decided the case in favor of the seller because he send the item and had a tracking number. 

I live in Brazil and yesterday I had to make an international 38-minute call to eBay. Even so I just passed me to the paypal that led again to open a dispute. It is unacceptable that I can not discuss this decision from ebay by email. Very upset.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)