cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! I accidentally voided a label I didnt mean to void!!

So for some reason usps has lost or sent to the dead mail center about 5 of my items and one of which was returned to me. So I printed a new shipping label and gave it to someone to ship off for me today but just now going through my old postage labels I was trying to void the old ones when I accidentally voided the new one!!! That and I'm desperately trying to pay my ebay fees while I do a weird transfer bank account/paypal balance thing with my paypal and it keeps getting declined and I'm losing my mind! Now they've sent me this e-mail talking about missuse of labels or fraudulent something and I don't know what to do!!! I've e-mailed ebay I've emailed usps I've emailed paypal I'm running out of options. Heres the forwarded e-mail. So far I've paid like 40 dollars or so on shipping for this one item between what I paid at the actual usps office and thru ebay  😞

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: Void label request submitted 
To: ebay@ebay.com

No! I didn't mean to void this one! I was trying to void the older one because my item got lost at the atlanta dead mail center bu usps for a month!! Don't void this one!! I'm shipping it off! Sorry

I already emailed usps about it.
Between this and the whole transfer funds, transfer back out funds, get declined cycle and trying to pay my ebay fees I'm going insane! All I want to do is make a payment for my seller fees and send this package what do I do?? I can't transfer funds back and forth between my bank account and paypal fast enough to pay my ebay fees it keeps declining. Can i pay with something else??? Help. Thank you.  

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 9:42 PM, eBay <ebay@ebay.com> wrote:
eBayeBay sent this message to Diane Brooks (dyans_deeb_a).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Your USPS shipping label has been voided.

Dear dyans_deeb_a,
You submitted a request to void a shipping label for the item below. The U.S. Postal Service is processing your request now.
If the Postal Service approves your request, the postage value, including the cost of insurance purchased with the label, will be returned to your PayPal account in about 15 days, or 21 days if you voided a Media Mail or Parcel Post label.

IMPORTANT: Misuse of online labels or other failure to comply with the standards for Insurance coverage purchased online constitutes grounds for closure or suspension of your eBay account. In addition, anyone who submits a fraudulent claim or furnishes false or misleading information on a claim form may be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties, including fines and imprisonment.

Item # : 
Sale price:$40.00
End time:Aug-29-15 19:24:43 PDT
Buyer: 
Shipping & Handling:
USPS Priority Mail $15.80

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)