cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling inappropriate behavior

I have used ebay for a long time and i have never run into some thing like this ever. I purchased an item the listing had the shipping posted at $17.95 and when the item closed and I went to pay the shipping went up to $25.00 I asked why and the seller advised it was higher due to insurance and though I thought this was high I decided to pay it because it was an item worth over $170. The item was shipped in a box at leasat 10X the size of the item . Thee box arrived open the Doll was out of her box and the box which is a fair amount of the value of the doll. I contacted the seller and was told that once the post office had it it was no long her responsiblity and she told me it had insurance. I contacted the 800 # for USPS and I also spoke to my local postmistress and was advised it was shipped with NO Insurance. I contacted the seller 2 weeks ago today and asked for proof of the insurance and have not gotten a response. I can replace the Doll's Box on Ebay but its going to cost around $40.00. I don't want to return the item but would like to get money back to replace the damaged piece but I am getting no response from the buyer What do I do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)