cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Habitual Buyer, requesting cancellations.

Good Evening.

I have had the same buyer, purchase 2 items from me, and on both transactions (and several very rude messages), the buyer has requested cancellation and refund.  The buyer's reason for "cancellation request" on both purchases is that she didn't realize exactly what she was purchasing.  The pictures in my listing are clear, and the description is clear; and this same buyer had sone this twice.  My understandings of the rules is that I am not under any obligation to cancel the orders; and I am not inclined to do the same.  Knowing that she/he has opened a case on me, for failure to receive item (because I was in limbo about whether to send it and have the buyer requests ominous returns, or report the buyer for failure to adhere to their  contractual obligations of the purchase per Ebay's rules).  What is my recourse, here?  Am I able to  report the buyer as making multiple purchase and then requesting cancellations?  As I read Ebay's rules, this buyer would be in violation and should be reported - regardless of a refund or not.  Any advice?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)