cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay takes over

I recently listen a Sony phone that had a cracked glass. It needed to have the glass replaced and I noted that as well as that the item was in good shape otherwise. I also noted that it was AS IS and that I would not accept returns. Those are pretty clear points. However, I think this was a young kid who bought it because immediately he started whining about the phone being cracked. I said, it was sold as being cracked. Then he said, you don't have a charger...I said, it was sold as having no charger. He said I want to return it and I said, it clearly says no returns. Then after more whining, I thought, well, I'll take it back. I said, if I get it back and it's in the same condition as when I sent it, then I'll refund your money. He sends it back and It gets delivered on Saturday morning and I was out of town all day and get it at 9p Saturday night and between Noon and 3p on Saturday he opens an unpaid case and without hearing from me, Ebay automatically takes the money out of my paypal account and says case closed. Thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)