cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Service - No response

Hi I bought a Samsung phone through Ebay - Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082. When I received it - it was in a sealed box but there was no proper invoice with the tax numbers (legal requirement) on it  from the seller. I just received a  "invoice" from the seller with his contact details and IMEI bar code. I contacted the seller he said he will send the bill with tax registation but i did not receive anything for about a month. Then I contacted e-bay customer care a couple of times - over email / phone - I have the reference numbers of all our interactions but till date they havent been able to resolve this issue. Everytime they say someone from our team will call you within 48 hours. And there will be no one calling! I live in another city from the seller and took the phone to the Samsung certified dealer - and they say this phone sold on ebay is not genuine! I have been cheated of my money! I never expected companies like ebay to sell fraud products. How do I go forward? Any suggestions? There is no response from the seller or ebay? Legal action is the last resort but any other suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)