cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY deducted shipping charges

They deducted shipping on a buyer changed mind return.....I had a new seller open a unpaid item from auction case......my bad for running everything so close to the wire.....hardtimes is not ebays story.....but when they deducted shipping my sale today is null and void......can't pay my unpaid case and eat!!!!!!!!!! will ebay take responsibilty for unpaid case? I was on phone with ebay ....they assured me I was not being charged for shipping.....duh.... if a buyer wants to change mind it's fine.... but don't deduct shipping and then a customer service rep tell me it's going to be paid by buyer ARE WE BOTH PAYING?!?!? apparently LOL (angry chuckle) 

Thanks Disney......My friends all say one of thier fav things about me is when I say "if this is the worst thing that happens to us today,we're doing good!" Please remember when you see an angry stupid rant like mine....wow....might  be bad day for this person......life F'ing pushes us to the edge sometimes.....usaully with the help of some thoughtless human! THINK each and everyone......F'ing try warmhearted approach! it works LOL I already feel love for myself and ebay inspite of thier careless errors! namaste humans! 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)